Tuesday 10 September 2013

I NEED HELP BEFORE I FALL INTO A PIT

I am 27 years and I was born and bred in Oyo State.
A graduate and I am ready for marriage.
I am engage to a girl which is the air I breath. She is everything to me.
We love each other so dearly that everyone seeing us knows that these two are heavenly bound and no going back.
BUT BUT BUT BUT!!! I am confused.
She stays with her mum and she is the only daughter in the family.
The dad is no more with them.The dad family is well known for diabolical and fetish means of doing things and that was even the cause of the seperation.
The mum have been able to coil herself out of her own family mess. She claims to be born again and she has nothing to do with what her own father and mother were involve.


Our tradition is a man should handover the hands of his daughter to a suitor. And that is where i have probblem. The mum is no more with the dad, though he is  alive. The dad's exrtended family stench is another factor to be considered. Though the mum claims she is also free from the stench of her own extended family that she has brought up her daughter in a godly way.

Should I go on with the loving thing to the point of NO RETURN (marriage)?
Should I call off the relationship out of fear of not being intimidated by some fetish uncles and aunties or even the dad?
Dear  SNLB readers this mail got to our mail on the 31st of August the writers name remain anonymous. What can action should he carry out. Your ideas, opinion and suggestions are highly needed before he falls into a pit.

No comments:

Post a Comment