Thursday 25 July 2013

First Nigerian Islamic Hip Hop Artiste, HYB ADDIS Drops Smoking New Single - SHAKE BODY (Listen & Download)

Fresh off the success of his widely acclaimed last single “ILEYA TIDE” featuring Alhaja Sofiat Iyankaola aka Okonimofe, multi-talented Islamic hip hop artiste Ibrahim Adebayo Oje popular known as, HYB ADDIS returns with another fresh track SHAKE BODY.
"Right from my days in Ilorin, Kwara State, music has been my own personal journey through the world. And everywhere I go on this journey, I just want to spread the love and positive change and make a difference with my music. It's very important to me to be able to do this. I am bringing good music back, Ramadan Kareem,” Said ADDIS, who started music professionally in 2006 when he released his Hit single “Who be that”. His style of music is very unique because it is not that kind-of common Islamic hip-hop. The video for ALL FOR GOD has been Enjoying massive viewing on TV stations and also on home videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment