Tuesday 16 July 2013

BOOBS OR ASS? Which really freaks you?

What is it with guys and boobs and ass? A survey was carried out to find out what really attracts guys to ladies and this weird result was gotten.
 
10% of guys are after the character, the inborn habit and attitude of the lady.
20% are after the look.
20% are after the class of the lady and that is for those that have the guts to approach such classy girls.
50% are either attracted by the size of the boobs or the size of the ass.

And at this point I stop to ask what really is the cause?

Approached some ladies to ask what really attract them to guys and what they think get guys attracted to them. To my greatest surprise, Yetunde from Ibadan replies," For me it is the guys money, gadgets that attracts me, I don't care if he is handsome or a hunk. So long as he has money I am his. And that is why I love the way I was created with Big boobs and ass cos i know that is what the guys want"/

No be me talk am!!!! WOW
So what freaks you about ladies?
And what freaks you about guys?

No comments:

Post a Comment